We're a smaller congregation that isn't about programs and that doesn't want to overwhelm you with activities. Even so, there are opportunities for those who want to get plugged in.
In keeping with our commitment to Christian discipleship and education, we have a Sunday School hour in which we learn about our faith. Right now, we are learning the Apostles' Creed!
The Christian life was never intended to be lived in isolation. The New Testament pattern is that Christians met together regularly to pray with one another, share a meal, study the Scriptures, and give to each other as anyone had need. We believe that biblical fellowship is essential to the process of discipleship.
Our evening services provide us more opportunities for discipleship and fellowship. Wednesday nights provide us with an opportunity for prayer and fellowship.
- Sunday evening services run from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. They typically include prayer, Bible reading, hymns, and study.
- Wednesday evenings services start at 6:30 pm for prayer and hymns, and then at 7 pm, we begin our study time.
We have other connection opportunities:
- Covered-dish fellowship lunches immediately following the service on the first Sunday of each month.
- Men's fellowship breakfasts on the fourth Saturday of each month at 8:00 am at Golden Corral on Abercorn.
- Women's fellowship meets online weekly and in person every six weeks. They are currently going through Alone with God, a book on prayer by John MacArthur
- All visitors can grab coffee or a meal with a pastor to discuss what it means to know God, how to know you're saved, what we teach, our church's structure, how they might get involved, etc. Just let us know!